I often need to glue up pieces of wood that make up box lid insets - resulting in an inset about 3/4" x 5" x 10" comprised of up to eight pieces. Now that I will be using stabilized wood (mostly spalted/punky maple) what glues do you suggest? Will Titebond III still work? I'll also be gluing stabilized to non-stabilized. Thanks!

Any of the Titebond glues will work fine with stabilized wood or stabilized to non stabilized.